When you order or register on the A180 site you may be asked to enter:
• your name
• your e-mail address
• your physical (mailing) address
• your phone number
• your payment details (but only when making a purchase)
Your information may be used to:
• personalise your experience on the site
• improve the A180 website
• improve customer experience and service
• process your transaction. Your information will never be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason without your consent. We will only ever share information to help deliver the products or services you purchase from A180. An example of this is sharing your address with a courier/delivery service, so they can deliver your goods.
• send emails to update you on the status of your order. You can also choose to opt-in to our newsletter mailing list so you receive emails that may include details of product launches, featured products and information regarding promotional offers. You can choose to unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of each newsletter email. Opens are tracked to help us provide the best possible service.
We utilise up to date security features keep your personal information safe at all times and after a transaction, your payment information will not be stored.
We don’t sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may share information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating the A180 website or fulfilling your orders, but only when those third parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may share your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. Third party sites have their own privacy policies therefore we have no responsibility, liability or control over the content and activities of linked sites.
This policy was last modified on 11th December 2019.